lördag, oktober 15, 2005

Idag

Vi tar det här istället.

01. Littl'ans & Pete Doherty - Their way, pt. 1 ("This way I'll always be for you")
02. Trash can Sinatras - Funny ("She says she don't like my style, but I love her in my own fashion")
03. When in Rome - The promise ("I'm sorry, but I'm just thinking of the right words to say"
04. The Only ones - The whole of the law ("I'll escape from my chains and I'll reach out for you")
05. Aztec camera - We could send letters ("I found some blood I wasn't meant to find")

06. The Ronettes - Do I love you? ("I swear I'm gonna get you if it takes you all my life")
07. Epic Soundtracks - She sleeps alone ("Love is sicker than you think")

08. Echo & The Bunnymen - Bring on the dancing horses ("Shiver and say the words of every lie you've heard")

Inga kommentarer: